Marriage is everything a person roots for. It is an essential milestone in everyone’s life. The reason behind it because this is the start of a new life. There are new opportunities, fresh perspectives, and novel experiences. Sometimes, a person’s luck, success, and career take a leap after marriage. This is why people consider a marital alliance as an auspicious alliance. There is emotional, mental, and spiritual growth. Marriage is not solely a union of two people; it is an alliance of two families, vowing to respect each other and become one big family. But sometimes, people get demotivated because of late marriage.
When it comes to marriages in Indian societies, a kundali match is always performed before the alliance. Today, even youngsters consider it to make sure they are compatible with their partners on every level. Today, people wish to marry someone whom they can connect with, much before their Kundalis match. They want to turn their relationship or dating phase to marriage. The problem with marriages today is that one is not able to meet their soulmates that easily. They search for their life partner, but it goes in vain. It takes time and a lot of patience.
If you are also facing late marriage,
send your date of birth for calculations. Here is the form.
As per Indian culture, a person getting married by the age of twenty to twenty- three is considered early. However, if a person is unmarried by the age of thirty, it is considered very late, regardless of your gender. As you know that Vedic astrology has a solution to everything. Let’s take a look at some of the planetary positions that are responsible for delay in marriage.
- A late marriage is predicted when the lord of the seventh house is weak or malefic and positioned in the eighth house or sixth house in the native’s natal chart.
- A mutual aspect of Saturn and Venus in the natal chart indicates a severe delay in the marriage. Along with that condition, if the Moon is positioned in the eighth house or twelfth house.
- When the lord of marriage or seventh house gets retrograded with Mars positioned in the eighth house indicates delay in marriage.
- When both Saturn and the lord house of the seventh house are conjoined together and become akarak— it indicates delay in marriage.
- If Saturn is placed in the seventh house or Saturn in any case or way related to the house, it indicates major delays in marriage. If the native is going through Shani Mahadasha (major period of Saturn), the marital union would get delayed.
- If Rahu conjoins with Moon in the seventh house and the lord of the seventh house is debilitated, then it is a major indication of marriage getting delayed. There will be lots of obstacles that would eventually lead to late marriages.
- The marriage would get extremely delayed if the Moon and Saturn in any possible conjunction.
- If the lord of the seventh house is positioned in the sixth house or eighth house, it can cause extreme delays in marriage.
- If you have malefic Saturn, Ketu, Rahu, or Mars in your natal chart. Along with that, if you have afflicted Moon or Sun positioned in the seventh house, then it can cause a delay in marriage.
Astrological Remedies for late marriages
- Read Aditya Hriday Strotam daily.
- Pray to Lord Venus every Friday.
- The girl is advised to chant the Katyayani Devi Mantra daily.
- The boy must chant Patni Prapti Mantra from Saptasati Chandi.
- Girls are advised to offer water to Shivling for sixteen Mondays.
Delays in marriages are not troubling for the parents of the natives but also disturbing for the girl or a boy. Consult an astrologer and follow the remedies mentioned above.